VS Code Extensions That Will Make You Code Faster!
I think extensions are our third hand and not only make coding more manageable, but they also make it so much fun! I sometimes find myself searching for valid, interesting, and fun extensions hours. I might be a geek about it, and therefore I want to share some of the extensions that I use daily, making me a faster coder! There are some bonus extensions down blow and my current favorite theme that makes me want to wake up and start coding right away!
- I was amazed when I first met Tabnine. I felt like he was reading my mind and suggesting me efficient codes. Clearly, the goal of Tabnine is to improve developer productivity thanks to an AI-based system. And it’s my most favorite extension by far!
- As a newbie to Git, I can say this extension is a must! It’s been a standard VS Code extension for me now. It is beneficial for managing git commits, merges, branching, etc. And it’s my most favorite extension by far!
- When you rename one HTML/XML tag, automatically rename the paired HTML/XML tag. Basic but convenient extension! This one saves so much time when I’m coding, and it’s my most favorite extension by far!
- Launch a local development server with a live reload feature for static & dynamic pages. It’s fast and efficient. I don’t particularly appreciate saving and pressing the F5/refresh button to see the changes. Instead, I use auto-save and Live server. And it’s my most favorite extension by far!
- CSS is so much fun, but it can be a bit challenging when you need to style your web app for other devices as well. Here is Live Sass Compiler! You can easily style your web app for multiple devices at once! And it’s my most favorite extension by far!
- I hate non-formatted code. It doesn’t look pleasant and not organized and makes me want to stop coding. Therefore if you use Prettier, you don’t need to worry about formatting ever again, and you can catch syntax errors earlier. And it’s my most favorite extension by far!
- I’m colorblind, and everything was almost identical for me until one of my friends suggested me this extension. It makes it more readable and looks AWESOME with dark themes.
- I don’t think every extension has to be coding or organizing for you. I use some of the extensions for prettiness. I think VS Code has to have this extension as their default icon style.
- I’m obsessed with themes, and I always try to make it as pretty as possible. We spend hours and hours on coding and need to make sure to find the most comfortable theme for ourselves. I finally found the most beautiful and personal theme I’ve ever used.